This fun and cool text message scroller allows you to scroll rich animated texts (with an option to blink instead) with bright digital led lights on a marquee-like screen and customizable options on your phone or tablet.
It can also show scrolling text in portrait mode, in addition to the side scroller version.
What uses does this scrolling text app have? Well, a lot! Not only is it very useful as an attention grabber on a party in a club or festival when you can't be heard (but can be read, with this app!), but it can be used in many other situations as well (like on an airport, train, bus or other noisy environments). Do you want to inform other people on the road, like someone missing headlights? No problem, you can use the mirror option for that so they can even read it in their rear view mirror! You could also fake a police text alert sign with it by using the blinking text option, show text as a ticker tape or just about anything else that requires the display of moving text messages on a nice retro style led screen. More ideas? Use it as a conversation starter with that one great flirty love, to get a taxi ride or to get served at the bar. The possibilities are endless!
But above all, it's also just really nice to see the banner with text notifications scrolling around on the display!
• Dot matrix screen with different types of leds to make up for the bling factor
• It's very easy to customize the text with both western and eastern languages
• Colorize the led board any way you like
• Scrollable in any of four directions: up, down, left and right
• Different led flashing animation types: for now, static, scroll and blink are supported
• Allows to mirror the scrolling text output on the screen
• Supports both horizontal and vertical screens
• Contains a built-in screen brightness modifier to make the electric digits and characters appear a bit more bright, like they almost really do have a shiny glow on your screen, especially in the dark at night
As usual, lots of time has been spent to optimize this app in all possible ways. If you do happen to be in the unfortunate position of finding a programming or any other kind of error, please kindly let me know at my e-mail address ([email protected]
) and I will fix it as soon as possible. And of course, suggestions are mostly welcome as well!