Introducing LEGO® FUSION Town Master – a fun and creative way of combining real LEGO® brick building with your smartphone or tablet! Your game. Your way.
YOU are the Town Master! Rule your town and create it any way you want, with real LEGO bricks! Earn valuable studs, keep your mini citizens happy by completing missions, play exciting mini games and expand in every direction. The LEGO FUSION Town Master app is designed to work with LEGO FUSION Town Master building set (21204).
• Use real LEGO bricks from your LEGO FUSION Town Master set to design unique 2D buildings that come to life in 3D on your smartphone or tablet as you add to your town and build things to keep your citizens happy.
• Create houses, shops, restaurants, fire stations... the possibilities are almost endless in your brick combinations, road layouts and town enhancements!
• Keep your virtual citizens happy by fulfilling their wishes and you’ll earn the studs you need to gain more power and special features for your town.
• Special missions and mini-games pop-up throughout your town to give you even more opportunities for fun and success.
• Visit friends’ towns and play your game on multiple devices using your LEGO ID.
LEGO FUSION Town Master building set (21204) contains 256 LEGO pieces including the LEGO FUSION plate, one Mayor mini figure and a ‘Get started guide’. Available only in the U.S. at LEGO stores, shop.lego.com, Toys“R”Us and toysrus.com.
Learn more at LEGO.com/fusion.
DON’T MISS THE OTHER EXCITING LEGO® FUSION GAMES:
• LEGO FUSION Battle Towers
• LEGO FUSION Resort Designer
TECH SUPPORT AND LEGAL INFORMATION:
More information on device requirements, where to buy and how LEGO® FUSION works is available at LEGO.com/fusion.
For app support call 1-410-568-3680 or go to http://support.wbgames.com
For all other questions call 1-800-453-4652 or go to LEGO.com/service
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps.
LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
Scanning your LEGO FUSION brick creations is now much easier with two steps: 1) find the FUSION plate, then 2) align your creation in the scanning grid using the on-screen guides.
Bug fixes and minor game improvements based on feedback.