This is the open beta of LetterWars (Letter Wars).
LetterWars (Letter Wars) is a round based multiplayer game focused on letters and words.
- "The Best Multiplayer Word Game for Android" - Technology Bites
- "If a person wants to test his/her word skills against others, then LetterWars is the perfect game." - The Mobi Mag
- "[...] if you’re looking to kill a few minutes and [...] play competitively, then this is a game worth checking out." - jailbreakjunkie.com
- "[...] “LetterWars” has a unique charm and I had a great time playing it." - PlayAndroid.com
Find words on a 5x5 random generated field of letters. Beat your opponent by finding longer words, locking the letters by using it multiple times and finishing the game when it's most advantageous for you.
The game is finished when all of the letters have been used at least once.
LetterWars (Letter Wars) is inspired by the famous iOS game LetterPress and brings some of the cool concepts of LetterPress to Android!
* 2 player online multiplayer
* Play against random opponents
* Challenge your friends
* Light and dark theme
* Friend List
* Push notifications
Please note that this game has just been released. If you encounter any problems, please send a feedback email instead of submitting a bad review :)
I still consider it as beta because I'm not yet 100% sure that the point logic is final. Please send me your feedback about the points via mail. There might be changes to how the points are being calculated based on your feedback, so tell me what you think! :)
Thank you very much for actively participating in the closed beta:
and of course: me, haha ;)
* Removed HeyZap (it was violating the Play Store ToS) and HelpShift integration
* Fix the haven't-see-you-in-a-while notification popping up too frequently
* Fix MMedia SDK ad type from prestitial to interstitial
* Another fix for unread chat messages (FC)
* Fix unread chat messages check (FC)
See full changelog in support system, it was too much for the 500 character limit :(