*** US ENGLISH VERSION ***
Use of this app requires an active account for Lexia Reading. If you do not have a username and password, please contact your school for more information. Parents can also purchase an individual (non-school) license by visiting the company's website.
Lexia Reading for Android includes Lexia Early Reading and Primary Reading content, designed for pre–K through 3rd grade skill levels, as well as Lexia Strategies for Older Students content, designed for struggling students in grades 4–12.
* This app currently cannot be used on proxy server networks. *
About Lexia Reading:
Lexia has helped millions of students develop their foundational reading skills. Designed as an essential component of every reading curriculum, Lexia Reading provides personalized learning and norm-referenced performance data without interrupting the flow of instruction to administer a test. This scalable, research-proven, technology-based system predicts students’ year-end performance and provides teachers data-driven action plans to help differentiate instruction.
Simplifies the process of differentiating instruction:
• Supports Foundational Skills and Career and College Readiness Skills in the Common Core State Standards
• Reduces the amount of time and money spent administering reading tests
• Provides actionable student data that is easy to access and simple to interpret
• Provides teachers the resources they need to help students when they struggle
Established with a promise to improve student literacy through the use of technology, today more than one million students learn with Lexia. The company’s award-winning instructional approach has been nationally recognized and proven effective in six peer-reviewed, research-based outcomes studies published in scientific journals such as The Journal of Reading Research and the Bilingual Research Journal.