※ “LG TV SmartShare-webOS” offers different service than "SmartShare" that comes pre-iinstalled on your LG Electronics smartphone. In other words, SmartShare has been upgraded to integrate pre-installed Gallery, Music, Video players, all with the same functions.
LG TV SmartShare-webOS lets you to enjoy video, music or photo on your smartphone from your LG Smart+ TV(webOS).
※ The service is available regardless of whether you have the Tag On sticker (The sticker may not be on some models depending on the release date per country).
[How to use]
1. Connect your smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV.
2. Select and play the file from the LG TV SmartShare-webOS application.
3. Tab "Share" icon on the top right of image viewer or media player, then select the TV to view the file on to play it on the TV of your choice.
- Both the smartphone and TV must be on the same wireless network.
- Miracast is supported by the smartphone models from LG Electronics only and is available from the LG Smart TV(webOS) application.
- Supported media formats are as following:
■ Image : JPEG, PNG, BMP
■ Music : MP3
■ Video clip
- Video codec : DivX6, XViD(except 3 warp-point GMC), MPEG-4
- Audio codec : MPEG-1 Layer II, MPEG-1 Layer III (MP3), AAC
■ Subtitle : SMI
- TV : LG webOS models released in 2014
- Smartphone : LG models higher than G2, or Samsung models higher than Galaxy S4
LG Twin Towers, 20 Yeouido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
12/2015 The LG TV SmartShare-webOS app operation will be terminated.
You can use a similar function on LG TV Plus app.
Thank you for using our service.