Library allows you to browse your BibTeX files on your Android device.
* Clear presentation of BibTeX entries in a list
* Open associated local files (including file path conversion)
* Open weblinks created from BibTeX information
* Holo interface
* Minimal permissions
Library is now free and open source! You can get the source code via git:
git clone https://github.com/cgogolin/library.git
I manage my library of scientific papers on my PC. I use Mendeley, but any other software that exports to BibTeX, such as referencer would also do the job. I keep the BibTeX file containing all the bibliographic information and the file paths of the associated files (mostly pdf and djvu) in a version control repository (I use subversion, but git should work equally well). This can be checked out to my Android Tablet using for example OASVN or your favorite version control client. Library allows me to conveniently browse my scientific papers and open them in a pdf viewer. Changes made to the files, like annotations for example can then be commited to the repository again.
E voilà, you have a fully synchronized and automatically backed up library of all your scientific papers right at your finger tips!
New in version 3.3:
* Disabled the some ligature characters that are not supported on some devices
New in version 3.2:
* Added workaround for a bug in String.replace() in some versions of Android
* Now compatible with more PDF viewers
New in version 3.1:
New in version 3.0:
* Search improved
New in version 2.6:
* Fixed "file not found" bug in newer android versions by adding permission
* Added support for multi window on Samsung devices
New in version 2.5: