The Life Purpose App provides full access to Dan Millman's newly revised, bestselling book, The Life You Were Born to Live — at your fingertips! Instantly look up your own and friends' life paths, life cycles, relationship energies and key spiritual laws to help you overcome any hurdles on your life path. Integrated with Facebook. Now for ANDROID!
What Others Have Said:
“The Life-Purpose System is absolutely amazing in its predictive value. It will help you sort out the conflicts in your life and guide you on the path of fulfillment.”
— Deepak Chopra, author of Ageless Body, Timeless Mind
“This book makes you realize that no matter what your life purpose is, you can attain it!”
— J. Renee Lobenfeld, Whole Life Times
ABOUT THE LIFE PURPOSE APP
Dan Millman presents a powerful tool for understanding your life and the forces that shape it. The Life-Purpose System, a modern method of personal insight based on ancient wisdom, has helped millions of people worldwide find new meaning, purpose, and direction in their lives.
The Life Purpose App:
• automatically calculates your own and friends’ life paths, relationship paths and life cycles;
• gives full access to the entire text of The Life You Were Born to Live;
• integrates with your Facebook account;
• describes each life path;
• illustrates core issues, inborn talents, and special needs of each path, including health, money, and sexuality;
• offers insight into a career consistent with your innate drives and abilities;
• reveals the hidden dynamics of your relationships;
• shows how to live in harmony with the cycles of life.
The Life-Purpose System explores key spiritual laws — universal principles specific to each life path — that help you clarify the past, understand the present, and shape your future. It can generate a quantum leap in self-understanding and may even change the course of your life. Visit: LifePurposeApp.com for more information.
ABOUT DAN MILLMAN
Dan Millman’s thirteen books have inspired and informed millions of readers in 29 languages worldwide. The feature film, “Peaceful Warrior,” starring Nick Nolte, was adapted from Dan’s first book, based upon incidents from his life. Much of Dan’s time is devoted to writing and speaking. His keynotes, seminars, and workshops span the generations to influence men and women from all walks of life, including leaders in the fields of health, psychology, education, business, politics, sports, entertainment, and the arts. Visit his website at: PeacefulWarrior.com
If you have any technical questions please email us at [email protected]
before you post a review.