Family Locator by Life360 simplifies life in the digital world by making it easy to stay connected to the people who matter most. With Life360 you can:
• Create your own groups, called “Circles,” of loved ones, friends, teammates -- whoever matters most and chat with them in Family Locator for FREE.
• View the real-time location of Circle Members on a private family map that’s only visible on Family Locator
• Ensure Circle Members are safe, or know immediately if they need help
• Receive real-time alerts when Circle Members arrive at or leave destinations (Eliminate disruptive “Where are you?” texts)
• Track stolen phones or lost phones
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those found on T-Mobile Familywhere, Sprint Family Locator, Verizon Family Locator or AT&T Familymap.
• Use Family Tracker’s state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology for directions to favorite locations from wherever you are.
Family Notification Center Makes Family Management Easy
Staying connected shouldn’t require monitoring multiple sites to keep track of what family members are up to. Family Locator’s Family Notification Center & Family Hub delivers an at-a-glance feed with real-time alerts of all Circle Members’ daily activities and check-ins. Did your child arrive at school on time? Want to ask your spouse to pick up dinner when they leave the office? With Family Locator, track your child’s location and/or message your spouse directly and securely. iOS 8 users can receive Family Locator alerts and message Circle Members directly from a smartphone’s home screen – no need to be in the Family Locator App!
Parental Control Made Simple
“This App is like OnStar on my phone for everyone in my family. I love it!”– Family Locator User Meagan Merrill. More than a child locator app, Family Locator includes a Family Channel™ feature that makes simultaneous communication between all family members possible—it’s family communication and management made easy! Send messages to everyone in your designated Family Circle at the same time. You can also use Family Locator’s Places feature to be alerted when Circle Members arrive at a pre-selected favorite location. Imagine: know when your child arrives home…without waiting for their call or text! And for added comfort, Life360 offers a 24/7 Live Advisor so family Circle Members can get help if they need assistance and a family member is not available.
Family Tracker Offers Real Time Location Data
“I would recommend this App to anybody…Thanks for the personal touch, it makes me feel more comfortable in this day and age.” – Family Locator User Scott Tatum. Plan your next family gathering with family tracker and end multiple texts to learn everyone’s estimated arrival time. Family tracker alerts you when family members have checked in at a location and thanks to GPS Tracking technology, family tracker can also advise if someone is running late.
GPS Tracking of All Circle Members (Even Those Without Smart Phones)
For time-sensitive communication, Family Locator can quickly pinpoint the location of every family member. GPS Tracking for non-smartphone users is also possible, for a small monthly fee. This knowledge is quite handy for party planning: use GPS Tracking to make sure all guests have arrived before the guest of honor shows up at the surprise party! GPS Tracking also saves your most commonly visited locations and can provide directions to them quickly (thank you GPS Tracking!).
Lost Phone Is Found, With Family Locator
“…My stolen phone was found in less than one hour. Thank you Life360. Your GPS is the fastest, most accurate one….” Family Locator User Sonya Martinson Brundege . When a registered phone becomes a lost phone or a stolen phone, track it through the Life360 Web site or another family member’s phone. The phone tracker function works for up to 5 non-smartphones at once, for no additional fee. Don’t worry about locating a stolen phone or lost phone again!
- New Notification feed allows you to quickly view your Circle's activities throughout the day
- Streamlined tour of app features for new users
- Now available in 5 additional languages: French, Japanese, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese
- Updated location history view
- Other bug fixes and optimizations