Positive community at work!
NOTE: In order to use Spire, you will need an access code. If you have not been provided with one from your employer or health plan, it sounds like they may need to hear about us! You can send your boss or HR team a demo with this link: https://spire.me/request_demo.
On Spire, you and your co-workers will have your own social network specifically built as a safe, secure place to:
-Take on challenges, focusing on physical fitness, healthy eating, and emotional wellbeing
-Join relevant teams
-Share and celebrate personal accomplishments
-Give and receive points and high fives
-Earn rewards, including discounts from national brands and custom offers from your employer
You can also sync with Google Fit to keep track of your steps and use them to compete in competitions with your co-workers!
Questions? Find more information at http://help.spire.me, or give us a shout at [email protected]
This version will:
- Allow you to re-join an invite-only team that you joined and then left (maybe you needed some time to find yourself; we're not judging)
- Always provide a way to view past challenges directly from the organization tab
- Sneak in various little fixes for things you hopefully didn't realize were broken
This version will not:
- Improve the buoyancy of your smartphone
- Prevent injuries due to errant fireworks