This is the official Lifelog app from Sony. With Lifelog you can view information about your communications, entertainment anThis is the official Lifelog app from Sony. With Lifelog you can view information about your communications, entertainment and physical activities. You can also set activity goals and monitor your progress. The information compiled in Lifelog is collected partly using intelligent sensor technology in your Sony SmartBand SWR10, and via data gathered from various applications and sensors in your Android smartphone.
The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want save in detail.
Lifelog brings optimized experiences for Xperia users through unique Sony features, starting with:
• Integrated music information and cover art from WALKMAN app
• Transportation recognition, with Sony’s Activity Recognition
To enjoy SmartWear Experience, Sony asks that your device is running Android4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using a SmartBand SWR10. SmartBand SWR10 enables you to accurately log sleep, physical activity (steps, walk, run) and capture spontaneous Life Bookmarks.
To use this app with SmartBand SWR10, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones).
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog for the latest news.
Log your day every day in detail.
• Activity recognition with transportation & bicycle – for Xperia only
• Change activity type - for Xperia only
• Delete single activity
• Male and Female avatar
• Customize (show/hide) activity boxes in dashboard
• Check out detail on latest product support: http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/smartwear/smartband-swr10/specifications/#tabs