Lifepuzl is a free smartphone app for families, consisting of a digital calendar and diary, which you can download for free to your Android mobile phone. In LifePuzls mobile app you as a parent, can invite others to your own calendar and diary - a function we call a Puzl.
A Puzl is a collection of features specifically tailored for your family's Life Puzzle to go together. With LifePuzl you may easily and quickly update each other of what’s currently going on and what has happened. You can insert texts and photos; save memories in a diary both parents have access to; and decide who can become members of a particular calendar. You can have several different Puzls with various members, and still get an overview of all your Puzls. As a user you may invite for example extended family or other participants in case your child has a blended family. The LifePuzl mobile app is a perfect way for you to keep track of everything.
In the current state LifePuzl contains a calendar and a diary. We will update the service with even more features parents of young children need. What would you like to have? Get in touch with us, it may become a reality!
The LifePuzl mobile app works on both iOS and Android, you may even use the information from your mobile phone's calendar in LifePuzl.
With LifePuzl you can:
• Have full control of your child's activities at all times, wherever you are.
• Quickly and easily update others about what is going on.
• Self being updated by others.
• Together with others create a diary for your child, with texts and images.
• Share your child's everyday life, but only to the ones you want.
• Updated Facebook sharing
• Remember selected calendars and Puzls