To ensure we deliver the highest quality experience, Lifesaver for Tablet requires Android 4.0 and above, and currently supports the following devices:
Acer Iconia Tab A700
Asus Transformer Pad Infinity
Google Nexus 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
If your device is not supported, you are welcome to try Lifesaver for Tablet on your device and give us feedback at [email protected]
Learning emergency life-saving skills made easy - learn anywhere, anytime, for free.
Would you know what to do? Make lifesaving decisions in a crisis.
Lifesaver is a movie you play like a game: it throws you into three situations where people are choking, and having cardiac arrests – make the right choices to save a life.
You learn by doing:
Do it wrong, and see the consequences.
Do it right, and sense the thrill of saving a life.
So have a go - and share with your family and friends. With Lifesaver, everyone can learn to save a life.
- Easy user interface
- 3 films with clear visual and audio interactions
- Real-life stories shared by rescuers and survivors
- 6 real stories shared by witnesses
- Common questions answered by first aid experts
- Real-time feedback for your accuracy, speed and answers
- Built-in technology to detect speed and depth of CPR
- Emergency information and medical FAQs
Lifesaver is developed by UNIT9, with funding from the Resuscitation Council (UK).
NOTE: Lifesaver is a web and mobile-based interactive application for training purposes only and completion of the modules does not constitute a certificate of competence as further training is recommended.
Lifesaver website > https://life-saver.org.uk
UNIT9 website > http://www.unit9.com
Resuscitation Council (UK) website > http://www.resus.org.uk
- New interactive scenario "Harry"
- Minor changes to current narration/scenarios to ensure compliance with Guidelines
- Log-in with email functionality
- Update in medical questions section
- Update in Emergency Info section
- RC (UK) guidelines updates
- Bug fixes