LiftMaster MyQ Home Control

LiftMaster MyQ Home Control


Monitor and control your garage door, gate, commercial door and home lighting from anywhere with your Android phone or tablet.

*** Note: Requires LiftMaster MyQ hardware and a compatible garage door opener, gate operator or commercial door operator. Learn more about compatible products and find a LiftMaster Dealer at LiftMaster.com.

The LiftMaster® MyQ® Home and Property Control App empowers you to easily monitor and control your home or business from anywhere with your Android phone or tablet.

Imagine receiving an alert if you left your garage or gate open. Or being able to turn on your lights before you get home. LiftMaster MyQ Technology does this by letting you monitor, open and close your garage door or gate from anywhere and control home lighting. And with push notifications enabled, you can receive alerts that a door is open or a light was left on.

- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers, gate operators and commercial door operators
- Turn home lighting on or off
- Customize to receive alerts when the door or lighting status has changed
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice

Learn more about LiftMaster at LiftMaster.com.

LiftMaster. The World’s #1 Professionally Installed Garage Door Opener.

Recent changes:
minor bug fixes
Add to list
Free
75
3.8
User ratings
625
Installs
50,000+
Concerns
1
File size
5994 kb
Screenshots
Screenshot of LiftMaster MyQ Home Control Screenshot of LiftMaster MyQ Home Control Screenshot of LiftMaster MyQ Home Control Screenshot of LiftMaster MyQ Home Control Screenshot of LiftMaster MyQ Home Control Screenshot of LiftMaster MyQ Home Control
About LiftMaster MyQ Home Control
Monitor and control your garage door, gate, commercial door and home lighting from anywhere with your Android phone or tablet.

*** Note: Requires LiftMaster MyQ hardware and a compatible garage door opener, gate operator or commercial door operator. Learn more about compatible products and find a LiftMaster Dealer at LiftMaster.com.

The LiftMaster® MyQ® Home and Property Control App empowers you to easily monitor and control your home or business from anywhere with your Android phone or tablet.

Imagine receiving an alert if you left your garage or gate open. Or being able to turn on your lights before you get home. LiftMaster MyQ Technology does this by letting you monitor, open and close your garage door or gate from anywhere and control home lighting. And with push notifications enabled, you can receive alerts that a door is open or a light was left on.

- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers, gate operators and commercial door operators
- Turn home lighting on or off
- Customize to receive alerts when the door or lighting status has changed
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice

Learn more about LiftMaster at LiftMaster.com.

LiftMaster. The World’s #1 Professionally Installed Garage Door Opener.

Recent changes:
minor bug fixes

User reviews of LiftMaster MyQ Home Control
Write the first review for this app!
Android Market Comments
A Google User
6 days ago
Great Concept, Poor Performance After spending a good amount of money to get the MyQ equipment & an internet connection in my detached garage, it only works to notify me the door was opened. 80% of the time it loses the password and takes longer to open the app than it does to drive a 1/4 mile driveway, get out to open the side door & hit the button. The other 20% of the time it says there are not any linked devices on the account. So far this has been a waste of time & money. I expected better from Liftmaster.
A Google User
Jan 19, 2015
Slow & poor UI design, no API Takes too long to connect, even when on LAN. Only one device per screen - really lame. No published api so someone can make a decent app to replace this poorly implemented one.
A Google User
Jan 18, 2015
Amazing Easy to install and works great. Setup rules to alert me if the doors are open too long and other rules for when the doors are opened between certain hours. Setup security for opening the app. I love this purchase.
A Google User
Jan 17, 2015
Login again and again I have to login every time. I hit the remember me button too. Anoyying.
A Google User
Jan 16, 2015
Can I give 0 stars? I have tried both this app and the blue chamberlain one. Both show device not responding or that my account has no devices. Pure garbage. Now I have to buy a new different brand garage door opener.