Now With Full android Wear Support!
New API to integrate light control into your application: https://github.com/eliotstocker/Light-ControllerAPI
have you got LED lights, but find yourself using the Lightswitch more often than not because of the need to open the app in order to simply turn on the lights? this app if you, it was developed specifically in order to give you the light switches where they are most accessible. you choose where you want the switches, be it on one of your home screens, on the lock screen or both.
The widget gives you easy access to switch each zone on and off as well as global control. also included is easy access to the main application for more advanced control.
The application enables control of both RGBW bulbs and Dual White Bulbs, And you can now choose to turn on one or both sets of lighting zones.
We have started working on some extra lighting modes also light listening mode, where it will attempt to detect the beat of the music playing and pulse different colours to the music. A candle mode to emulate the flickering of a candle, along with the built in disco modes.
Control LED Bulbs from:
* Limitless LED
and some others also.
You will need the Wifi Controller box to access these lights from the application
if the application doesn't work out of the box, you may need to setup the IP address of your controller box, by default the application will attempt to broadcast to the whole network, and find any available Bridge. this does not work in all setups.
New Features Coming soon:
* Full Control API (With Permission System)
* Alarm Clock Plugin
* Location Base Light Control Plugin
* Tablet Interface
* Internet Based Control
This Project is Open source
AppLamp (Thanks for Providing Hardware too!)
Come and join us in the Issue tracker for new features and bug fixes.
find the source on GitHub here:
Pull request and translations very welcome
* Android Wear Application, Control now from your watch
* Widget Improvements
* Full API to implement light control into 3rd part apps (Check out: https://github.com/eliotstocker/Light-ControllerAPI)
* Allow Host for Control Box instead of IP
* Night mode for (Supported) RGBW Bulbs
* Ability to disable Auto Discover
* Changed On/Off to Buttons (From Toggle Switch)
* Lots of other little sneaky bug fixes and tweaks