Have you ever thought of a camera that captures a moment after it happened?
With "Lightning Camera" you can catch pictures of moments that happened up to 3 seconds before.
Want to capture a lightning? No problem - just hit the capture button after the impact!
Afterwards share the catch or create a GIF of the impact.
"Lightning Camera" is absolutely free of ads and charge.
"Lightning Camera" works with the largest camera preview resolution of your device.
That means the resulting images will not have the high resolution of your main camera, but about 1280x720 on most devices or 1920x1080 on newer 5 inch devices.
Try it out and leave some comments about what you like to see in future releases!
Feel free to share some shots or simply like the Facebook page of "Lightning Camera": https://www.facebook.com/lightningcamera
- reverted camera buffer size change
- you can now disable tracking
- removed blocking camera initialization - you can now hit capture during initialization
- camera buffer size now depends on available memory
- about dialog added
Version 1.4 - 1.7:
- camera interface redesigned
- faster camera start
- you can now create, watch and share GIF's from your captured shots in the camera roll
- added multi selection for saving photos