Get a second phone line on your Android phone! Line2 is a VoIP phone service that lets you call & text from a separate phone number via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE. Access all the same calling features on your Android-powered tablets and computers, wherever you’re connected to the Internet—home, school, office, airplane or café.
**Award-winning app featured in: Techcrunch, Mashable, The New York Times, USA Today, CNET**
Line2 gives you the privacy and convenience of a second phone number without a second phone. Use Line2 as a private number for your inner circle or as a dedicated number for your business with professional call screening and handling features. Easily keep work calls/texts separate from personal. Use Line2 as a second number for job searches, listings on eBay or Craigslist, online dating, and more.
Line2 service is $9.95/month with all the features you need:
• Access from phones, tablets and computers across Android, iOS and Windows/MacOS
• Choose a local number in any city in the U.S. or Canada
• Unlimited text messaging and inbound calls with crystal-clear voice quality
• 1500 minutes a month of outbound calling or forwarding
• When abroad, call the U.S. or Canada over WiFi with no international roaming charges or complicated dialing codes
• Use voice and data at the same time (even Verizon & Sprint customers)
• Receive calls and texts while doing other things on your phone
• Call forwarding with ring everywhere
• Call waiting, call transfer, caller ID and call blocking
• Visual voicemail and voicemail to email
• Customized greetings
• Do Not Disturb mode
• Conference calls
• Free number porting to transfer an existing number
• HD quality audio for Line2 to Line2 calls
• Works over WiFi/mobile data networks (and cellular voice, as needed)
• Make and take calls even if you have poor cell reception
• Calls stay connected when moving between WiFi and mobile data networks
NOTE: Line2 Free accounts provide calling and texting with other Line2 users only.
Need help? Line2 Customer Support is available 7 days a week.
Click Settings -> Help from within the app.
Your feedback is important to us, so please email [email protected]
with any questions, comments, or suggestions for improving our app. We’d love to hear from you.
Is your smartphone doubling as your business phone? Do you need an affordable business phone service for your small office? Check out Line2 Pro. Get a complete VoIP business phone system up and running in minutes for you and your team with auto-attendant, after-hours settings, toll-free numbers, and more. Make and receive business calls and texts anywhere, on the existing devices your employees have, using your business phone number. Find out more about our virtual business phone system and business phone lines at http://www.line2.com.
Consider Line2 if you’ve looked at: RingCentral, 8x8, Google Voice, Skype
* Proximity sensor improvements
* Fixed crashes when searching
* Login fixes
* Easy-to-read Holo Light interface
* Send texts straight from dialer
* Search text history
* Record voicemail greeting
* Better notifications of connection & call status
* Fixed proximity sensor bug on HTC One & Galaxy S4
* Improved stability
2.4 - 2.4.1
* Choose start screen (People, Calls, Messages, Voicemail)
* Take and include photos while composing a message
* Photos now saved in device gallery