Study French, English, Spanish, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Portuguese and more, as you read articles from local newspapers and tap on words you don’t know.
- Collect new words from across the web with Lingua.ly's smart dictionary.
- Use your new vocab as you read real articles you choose.
Lingua.ly - A brand new way to learn a language. Jump right in!
“Think of it as your smart personal language ‘tutor.’ Lingua.ly uses a patent pending natural language processing technology to help you with the language you want to learn..” -Saikat Basu, MakeUseOf
“The articles are relatively short, based on what the app believes your interests might be, and you come away feeling like a boss when you successfully understand that Spanish language bullfighting story.” -Brian Powers, Languages Around the Globe
“Lingua.ly wants to cure textbook malaise by turning the entire Internet into a language learning tool.” -Catherine Shu, TechCrunch
TRY OUR MOBILE FEATURES:
● Add words with Lingua.ly's smart dictionary
● See your words in real articles from the web
● Create flashcards with images and audio
● Practice your vocab with fun games
Use Lingua.ly on the web at http://www.lingua.ly to add words from ANY website and they’ll be automatically synced with your mobile device.
We have dictionary support for: English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Turkish. *Please note that at least one of your languages (learning or dictionary) needs to be set to English.
Lingua.ly is a great way to enhance your vocabulary anytime, anywhere.
Any comments or suggestions? Write to us at: [email protected]
- Bug Fixes
- Collect points when you use our dictionary and practice games
- Invite your friends and compete for a spot on the Lingua.ly Top5