✚✚✚✚ Plus key for Link2SD ✚✚✚✚
This key will turn Link2SD app (Link2SD 3.5 or above) into Plus edition and remove ads and bring additional features.
This app is a license key only, it has no launcher icon and will not open or run.
Requeries the Link2SD (free) app and will turn it into Plus edition.
Plus features added
✔ Links internal data directory of the apps to SD card
You need to use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your second partition in order to link app's private data files. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does not support UNIX file ownership or permissions and will cause a security breakdown of app's private files.✔ Links dex files of the system apps to SD card
✔ Auto clear cache service
✔ Removes ads from Link2SD
**** Note for old Link2SD Plus users ****
Due to a problem with Google Play the package name of the app has changed and published as a new app.
It is the same as the old one, you don't need to install the new one, you can continue to use old Plus version without any issue.
But if you need or want to install the new one please send me your old order (transaction) number. I'll refund it, then you can purchase the new one.
**** Support & Upgrades ****
● Keep "Link2SD Plus" installed and do not freeze (disable) it.
● Link2SD Plus purchase is per Google account for purchases on Play Store, all upgrades are free.
● You can reinstall Link2SD Plus on any device and any time for free as long as you use the same Google account you bought it with. Note that for Google Play Store purchases if you have multiple Google accounts on the device, your "original" Google account should be selected in Play Store (side menu => top-right white arrow next to your account).
If Link2SD Plus does not unlock the Link2SD
This is reported in the following cases:
● Play Store app not loaded. Please start Play Store app and wait until it fully loads start page. Play Store app can fail to load, for example, during its self-updating. Please wait until it fully loads, then start Link2SD again
● internet connection is not available/unstable or Play Store app/services are blocked from internet. It requires a network connection for the first license check. But then you can go offline for a period of time before requiring another license check. Caching is enabled for license check.
● Link2SD Plus is in fact not licensed/order is incomplete/refunded/canceled. Please open your transactions in "wallet.google.com" and check your Link2SD Plus status is "Complete"
● invalid Google account on the device. Google Play apps are bound to the Google account, if you change it, Play Store can't recognize your purchase anymore. Please re-add that Google account back to your device and/or select this account in Google Play Store app (side menu => top right arrow next to your Google account)
● too much requests from apps to Play servers for license check. Please try again later (in 10 minutes)
● (Android 2.x) background data is disabled
To resolve this issue:
1. uninstall Link2SD Plus
2. ensure you have internet connection on the device up and stable
3. install Link2SD Plus from Google Play Store app. Reinstalls to the same account are free. (Installing Plus from APK won't resolve the issue)
4. you may need start/wait a bit/exit Link2SD 2 times to reload license state.
5. in rare cases, if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play services and reboot
If you're getting “insufficient storage available” error when installing Link2SD Plus even you have enough free space
To resolve this issue:
1. "Clear all app cache" within Link2SD
2. set "install location" to automatic within Link2SD settings and reboot
3. in rare cases, if it didn't help, clear data of Google Play Store and Google Play Services and reboot