LinkLines is a free remake of the classic Lines puzzle game. The object of the game is to link five balls of the same color to form a line in any direction. Create lines to stop the board from filling up!
Take all the time you need as this game is not about speedy play. You can take as long as you need to chose the best moves using brain power and logic! This is a bright and highly polished version of a classic game. LinkLines doesn't attempt to baffle you with features and bonuses, this is simply an addictive puzzle game for all ages!
- Very simple to learn
- 20 Levels to work through
- No time limits (relaxed game play!)
- Classic match-5 gameplay.
- 9 Patterned Balls and a Joker Ball
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- Auto-save and auto-continue
- Simple game play with unexpected depth of logic
- Optimized for large screens and Tablets: Acer Transformer, Motorola Xoom, HTC Flyer, Samsung Galaxy TAB, Acer ICONIA
Rebuilt using the latest SDKs
Optimizations for new devices e.g. Nexus 6
Optimized startup time anmaking splash screen unnecessary.
Reluctantly dropped support from Froyo and Donut
Updated to use Google Play Services (for ads.)
This is the first build for over a year so no real gameplay changes yet. Full Google Play Games support soon with Leaderboards and Achievements.
Updates, fixes, and new features will come fast. Please contact me if you have any problems or suggestions.