Keep track of your liquor tasting notes and ratings the next time you try something new.
Have a history of your favorites on your phone at all times.
Rate your favorite Brandy, Cachaça, Cognac, Gin, Grappa, Liqueur, Mezcal, Rum, Sake, Schnapps, Soju, Tequila, Vodka, Bourbon, Scotch, or Rye Whiskey.
Fields to record include Appearance, Note/Aroma, Taste/Flavor, Mouthfeel, Finish, Balance, Grade, Age, Price, Region/State, Country, Purchased From.
Scan the bottle barcode to simplify data entry.
Share your liquor ratings with others or keep them private. Share with others through Facebook, Twitter, Email, or with our community.
• Take a picture with your phone to go along with your liquor rating.
• Export your list in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Backup your info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just import your data to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Use the Bulk Bar Code Scan option to enter your bottles by quickly scanning the barcode on the bottle with your phone's camera.
• Track statistics like Total Number of Liquors Tracked, Average Rating, Ratings by Region or Country.
- Added fields for Age and Grade (VSOP/XO for Cognac, Spiced/Overproof for Rum, Reposado/Anejo for Tequila, etc.)