Simply complex. Need to make a list of things to do? Then List It is for you. Its simple interface will help you get the job done quickly and efficiently.
* CSV import and export (format below)
* templating system
* innovative 'Quick Add' interface (add items quickly one per line with a simple notepad style interface)
* multiple lists (limited only by how much memory you have)
* custom check mark and font colors
* option to hide the check mark (need JUST a list?)
* adjustable font size
* TidyUp (automatically or manually move checked items to the bottom of the list)
* option to strikethrough checked items
* option to hide keyboard after item entry
* manually reorder items
* automatically sort items (simple alphabetic sort)
* reset a list (uncheck all items)
It's simple and it is what it is:
Very simple: list items then check them off. If you want more than that then this app isn't for you.
The following CSV headings can be used:
0 is unchecked and 1 is checked. You can use both headings or just one. For example:
***TIP: Items in your list can be long pressed for more options like edit and delete. But for ease of use an 'Enhanced UI' has been implemented to make certain features more accessible.***
Requires SD card. Forever FREE and NEVER any ads!
Please email with questions, bugs, feature requests and enhancements. Thank you.
***Additional features available: Dropbox integration, PRINT, dates, pictures, amounts, notes, links, button toolbar, SUBLISTS, copy lists, GESTURES, widget, CUSTOM LIST COLORS, and many MORE. Then consider upgrading to "List It Plus" for 99 cents. Its just as simple as "List It" but more complex.***
***** Check out my new game River Tubin' *****
+ 'Add From' list has menu option to 'Select All' or 'Unselect All'
+ `Removed Checked Items' has been moved from the context menu to the options menu
+ 'Check All' and 'Uncheck All' has been added to the list's options menu to replace 'Reset'
* the 'Check off new item' didn't go into effect until a list was reopened