List to you - makes your daily shopping easier!
Simplify your shopping with List to you! Plan all your purchases in List to you and share lists with your family or your friends. Shop with a shopping list that is updated in real time for all who share your list. List to you saves valuable time, test and see for yourself!
- Shopping Lists - Add the products you need to shop and check them off as you put them in the trolley or basket.
- Easy to add products - List to you itself suggests options as you enter the product name to save you time.
- Now including bar-code reader functionality. Add items and go shopping using the cell phone camera as bar-code reader.
- To-do listings - we have learned that many users would like to have To-do lists, so we've added a simple way to add such lists. Select New special list and please try the example "My trip" and see how it works
- Share your lists - each list can be shared with others. Just because you share a list with a family member does not mean that you share all your lists with the same person. The lists you do not share is of course completely private. There are several ways to share a list, choose the one that suits you.
- Add items to the Web - add items on the website www.listtoyou.com - they appear immediately in your phone and to all who share your list. Tick of the items in the phone and they disappear from the website.
- Wish List - Enter christmas presents for children and birthday wishes and share the list with grandma, grandmother, and grandfather. They check off when they buy their gifts without the risk of unnecessary replacement of items after the party.
- Smart sorting of the list - When you shop at a store the application learns the order in which you pick up your items and then sorts the items in the order that suits you for the store you shop in. Do you shop at a different store, the application adapts.
- Alert those who share a list with you when you start shopping. This makes it possible to add last-minute purchases that must not be forgotten! The alert also contains where you shop.
- Add the stores that are missing. Is the store where you usually shop missing? Add it yourself. Did you put the store in the wrong place? Then do not hesitate to remove it yourself. Are other shops wrong? Please report errors to us and we'll fix the problem as quickly as we can.
- Other shops in the map! See which stores in your local area and move around the map to see what is available elsewhere.
- Rceipes – Browse, Search, Add and Update your own favorite recipes from the mobile device. Take a picture, add the ingredients and describe how to make it. The recipe is created quickly and with ease. Once we have approved the recipe it will become available to others using List To You
- Integration with navigator on your phone. If you can not find the shop, press the navigation button in the store details page and be piloted there!
- Easier to clean lists - select if you want to clear the entire list or only the completed parts.
What do we use the various rights (permissions) to?
* Read phone state and identity: phone id is used for identification of the server
* Reading, receive and send SMS: To share the lists with ams the application has to send it from the application. When you receive an invitation the application automatically picks up the sms.
* Camera: Use for barcode reading
* Positioning: Showing nearby shops and automatic check-in stores
* Contacts: Lists contacts for texting at the bar sharing
* Network and Internet: Connection to the internet and syncing of lists
* NFC, NFC: sharing lists with NFC
* Read / write to memory cards: We caches listings and photos on the memory card
There is now support for showing and updating your shopping-lists on Sony's Smart Watch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Enjoy List to you!
* Displays what stores an offer is valid for, in the list
* Cleanup and bugfixes
* New list-icons
* A new try on fixing the bug for map hiding partions of the list on certain phone-models
* Bugfix when sharing a list thru sms
* Bugfix for map hiding partions of the list on certain phone-models
Thanks for using List to you!