liteIRC is an easy to use, fully featured IRC Client designed for chatting on the go.
Set up multiple networks in a few easy steps with the easy to manage networks list and automatically join your preferred channels.
Remove the need for typing out commands upon every connection to the network; set up automatic nickname registration, server passwords and more!
liteIRC is now optimised for tablet layouts!
The clean chat interface is easy to use and intuitive. Communicate in channels or send private messages to an individual.
Want to suggest features or have a problem? Feel free to contact me via email.
• Automatic nickname registration
• Auto run commands after connection
• Basic CTCP support
• Bottom anchored chat
• Browse logs
• Clear chat history
• Console style view mode
• Copy multiple lines
• Command aliases
• Custom message output
• Font sizes
• Formatted system messages
• Helpful icons to indicate actions
• Intuitive and clean user interface
• Message logging to the SD card, arranged by network and date
• mIRC colours
• Multiple network connections
• Nickname auto complete
• Notifications on nickname mentions
• Flash the notification light or vibrate the phone when notifications arrive
• Persistent nicknames
• Random coloured nicknames
• Recent channels joined list for quick rejoins
• SASL support
• SSL connections
• Standard formatting (bold, italic, underline, invert)
• Timestamps next to messages
• UTF-8 support
.. and more!
- Fixed light theme looking incorrect on tablets when editing or adding networks.
- Fixed name highlights on the light theme being difficult to read.
- Fixed text with a background colour set displaying incorrect black/whites on light theme.
- Added a setting to switch themes between Dark (default) and Light.
- Adjusted some layout positions for tablets.
- Fixed a measurement error with usernames that would appear on screen rotation.