Little Explorer is an invitation to the exciting world of kindergarten. Step by step the game introduces children to kindergarten life and its daily routine. Parents can journey into the preschool world with their children by sharing memories of their time at kindergarten. At this stage in development the best way to develop social skills is through play. Playing Little Explorer will help your child develop a positive attitude towards kindergarten.
With Little Explorer your children will find it easier to adapt at every school level. They will integrate faster with other children and work more effectively with teachers, which means better results with little effort.
This is the most fun, and at the same time most effective, way to learn and gain new skills. Role-playing games are particularly important. They give children a feel for what places like kindergarten will be like. Through role-play children learn to follow certain rules and to set up their own rules.
- Scenarios designed by a team of teaching experts introducing a preschooler's day: from early morning at home to afternoon on the playground
- Guide for parents containing advice on how to prepare children for kindergarten
- Many interactive mini-games in one app: coloring, playing musical instruments, practicing, learning the alphabet
- Little Pete, our animated guide, introduces, explains and gives encouragement at every stage and activity in the game
- Physical activity - play along with Little Pete, our animated guide, who demonstrates exercises for children to follow
- Parental control settings
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
About Skills Factory for Kids
Skills Factory for Kids creates a new category of apps, which help children develop the social skills needed to cope with new situations they encounter in life. Skills Factory for Kids games were developed in collaboration with educators and sociologists and aim to help children to master new situations while playing. Thanks to our apps, children entering a new stage of life in the real world feel more confident, and find it easier to progress and develop.
Polish language version