★ Toddler / Video Lock - block touch of screen display and lock all buttons while you or your toddler can now safely watch Netflix, YouTube, Hulu or any other video player without interruption.
★ Invisible AppLock that blocks touchscreen and all keys (including Home button) , while the currently active app on the phone is visible and running. So when you watch YouTube videos, it locks and prevents presses of Back or Home buttons by accident and you stay inside the video player.
✓ Locks touchscreen and ALL buttons while you watch videos on YouTube or in any other app
✓ Child Lock - run some fun baby video or toddler app to your kid and lock the phone with the invisible touch lock
✓ Automatically shows a floating lock icon over Netflix player, so that you can easily lock touch input
✓ Unlock with Fingerprint or Pattern
✓ Keep screen on while Touch Lock is enabled
✓ Shake phone to lock touch and unlock (premium feature)
- You can always unlock by calling your phone (incoming phone call).
- The FREE auto app lock is for only two apps - if you want to have that auto-run floating lock button feature, you should go for the Pro version (one time in-app purchase).
★ Toddler mode - block all touch when you are playing a baby video like Wheels on the Bus , ABC Song and Five Little Ducks
★ Babies TV lock - let your infant play its favorite toddler video or game
★ Safely Lock touchscreen - now your baby can play with phone without messing up with phone's settings, deleting texts or making unwanted in-app purchases.
★ Parental controls - kids place that restricts kids to watch video you have not approved
★ Kids videos with YouTube - your child can't accidentally stop videos
If you want to report bugs or have suggestions contact us at [email protected]
- otherwise if you like the app, don't forget to leave 5 star rating.
1. Floating Lock button is back! You can now lock touch over any app line Netflix, HBO Go (not You Tube) by tapping this floating button or dismiss it with dragging into the X trash bin.
2. Many other settings are back including 'Lock Hardware Buttons'.