Live scores and push notifications, opinion polls and video highlights for more than 420 football leagues and cups around the world. As well as being a live score app known and loved internationally, Forza Football is simultaneously changing the face of football by liberating and sharing the collective opinion of fans from all over the world.
Key features include:
• Set alerts for your favorite teams, and pin matches you’re interested in
• Receive detailed customized push notifications per team or per match – for goals and cards
• Pre-match line-ups with formations and player photos
• Incredibly quick, accurate updates compared to other soccer apps
• Share your opinions about your team and see they match up with other fans
• Answer poll questions about the squad, the manager and the chairman
• Get your voice heard around the world
• Be part of a collective movement to change the way football fans are listened to
We’re really proud of our apps and we hope you’ll love them as much as we do. If you have any feedback to share with us, please contact us.
Read Phone State:
We use this permission to check your location. This makes it possible for us to deliver a more customized app experience based on where you’re located.
Write External Storage:
This permission is used when you share images or text from the app, because the data needs to be saved to the phone's local storage before it's shared.
Key words: Live Score Addicts, Results, Football, Live Score, Soccer, Goals, Videos, Highlights, Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Futbol, MLB, La Liga, Serie A, Europa League
New permission: Get accounts. Used to register for new and improved notifications. Only relevant for Android 4.0.3 and below.
- Favorite Team Widget! Create a home screen widget with the team of your choosing.
- New notification format! Notifications are now saved until you discard them and they are grouped per match. Notification actions let's you edit your notifications on the fly.
- You can now mute notifications (for real)
- A lot of bug fixes and graphical improvements