Now keep yourself updated. No need to have a bulky widget to keep up with cricket scores of the live international and national Cricket matches. This live wallpaper displays the scores from the matches that you choose. The list of matches are fed from "Cricbuzz" RSS feed.
Do not worry, it does not drain your battery. You can choose an optimal refresh rate. Only live matches are put up on the settings screen.
Watch out for more upgrades. Please put in your suggestions.
Rate it up!
Procedure to set it up (in case) :-
1. After you download the application, remember, it is a live wallpaper, so there will be no launchers (icons) in the application menu.
2. Long press on the home screen, or go to the display settings.
3. Browse the wallpaper menu and tap the "Live Wallpaper" option.
4. Scroll over to my application, hit "Preview" and then tap on "Settings".
5. Select the matches, make sure you are connected to the internet.
6. Hit back, and "Apply".
Upgraded version from the earlier application.