Please read the help or contact me before leaving a negative review. The calculator DOES include support for PITI (taxes and insurance) contrary to what recent reviews suggest.
LoanPro provides the power of a professional mortgage and loan calculator in the palm of your hands!
With an intuitive interface modeled after industry standard mortgage and loan calculators and a native Android look and feel, LoanPro is the perfect calculator for loan professionals and consumers alike.
Whether you work in the industry or a consumer looking to purchase a new home or establish a new line of credit, LoanPro is the calculator for you.
LoanPro is the fastest and easiest loan calculator on the market and works just like a real loan calculator; no silly forms and text boxes to click and fill out, no android keyboard (or worse, custom screens) getting in the way.
LoanPro also accepts numbers as a percentage or a total and can switch between them instantly.
With LoanPro, you can instantly calculate all of your mortgage and loan requirements including:
* Purchase Price
* Loan Amount (calculated or declared)
* Monthly Payment (Principal & Interest, PITI or Interest Only)
* Loan Term (in years or months)
* Interest Rate
LoanPro also supports the following items to give you a better idea of your monthly payment:
* Down payment (percent or total)
* Yearly property tax (percent or total)
* Yearly homeowners insurance (percent or total)
* Private Mortgage Insurance
* Loan-to-Value ratio
LoanPro is the mortgage and loan calculator you've been waiting for!
* Fixed some issues related to decimals (calculation and display)
* Added first phase of Bi-Weekly support (informational, see note below)
Note: Bi-Weekly information is available via Shift + Bi-Wkly (Term) button. Information shown is the updated Term, Interest Savings, Total Interest, Total Principal and Total P+I. Once in Bi-Weekly mode, continue pressing Term for further information.