This is NOT a standalone application!
This is a BETA-version plug-in to connect Locale / Tasker with uNagi Nagios and/or Icinga client, this way controlling when should uNagi start or stop monitoring your hosts and services, which accounts should be activated / deactivated.
In order to use it, you'll need:
1. Locale or Tasker
Being a BETA means that it is in a very flexible state, so if you have any suggestion of extensions that would ease your work, send me a note, we'll work it out!
Also, please contact me if you find any errors, malfunctions, unwanted behavior, so I can fix them as soon as possible!
With this plug-in you can automate how / when / where to start / stop / update / change uNagi settings: the way your Nagios and Icinga instances are monitored.
It will help you control uNagi (your Nagios accounts and the way you monitor them) from Locale or Tasker.
You have three scenarios, from which need to select one. With it you can
1. start the application / service in various ways:
- with or without graphical interface / confirmation
- with or without scheduled background service
- start-up account of your choice (if silent mode is switched off)
- task-specific list of active accounts defined in the plug-in
2. stop the service and/or the application
3. trigger actions, apply settings on the fly:
- change active accounts,
- switch [Use service] mode
- refresh one or more chosen accounts
- turn detailed data loading [on] or [off]
For more information, check out the developer page of uNagi at http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/ and the plug-ins section: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/plugins.html/#controller!
Still BETA version:
- adapted uNagi changes (needs uNagi update too!)
- the 0.5.0 version of plug-ins work with uNagi 1.3.0 or later!
- it is in a very flexible state, so if you have any suggestion of extensions that would ease your work, send me a note, we'll work it out!
- also, please contact me if you find any errors, malfunctions, unwanted behavior, so I can fix them as soon as possible!