A Locale plug-in for if your device is connected to any wireless network or not. This can be very useful to save on bandwidth usage for your mobile plan.
One potential usage is to have Locale only turn on background data syncing when connected to Wifi. (Note: background data syncing plugin for Locale available separately).
What makes this different from other similar plugins is:
* You don't have to put in individual SSID names to check for. It only cares if you're connected to a Wifi Access Point.
* This requires only one permission to check network state.
* It registers itself with the Android OS as an application that would like to be notified when the network state changes. Therefore the condition triggers immediately upon connecting or disconnecting Wifi.
* Because it uses an OS trigger, this also saves battery by not having to run a background process to constantly check the state of Wifi.
This is a Locale plug-in, it requires Locale v1.0+ to work.
- Fixed a missing icon.
- Disabled unneeded hardware acceleration to reduce background memory usage slightly.
- Upgraded Locale plugin API to handle newest OS versions.