Get high-definition voice quality with the next generation of mobile Internet. Compatible with the latest 4G (LTE) technology, our app is optimised to be location-aware and will intelligently moderate the quality of your call to ensure you get the best possible connection available to you.
SAVE ON INTERNATIONAL CALLS & TEXTS
Use your Android phone to talk to your friends and family in over 250 countries, at a fraction of the cost of your mobile provider.
TWO CALLING MODES
Use WiFi mode when you have a good Internet connection, or if you're out of range you can dial a normal, local-rate number that connects internationally.
YOU CAN DO ALL THIS
• Use WiFi mode when you are roaming to save money on expensive calls back home
• View your existing Localphone contacts on your mobile and make cheap international calls in just one click
• Add, edit and delete your contacts wherever you are
• Look-up our worldwide call rates and get a price in seconds
• Check your real-time balance and see exactly how much credit you have
• Call or text your existing Android contacts through the app and save a fortune
Our international call rates are some of the lowest in the world. Now it’s even easier to access them by using this app.
United States for 0.5¢ per min
Canada for 1.0¢ per min
Australia for 1.2¢ per min
India for 1.7¢ per min
Pakistan for 2.0¢ per min
Visit www.localphone.com/prices for more countries.
GET A FREE CALL
All new customers get a 5 minute free test call when you sign up. Download the app and create an account now to try our service out.
Please note calls made using local numbers may incur charges from your operator, but depending on your call plan these calls may be free as part of your inclusive minutes. When no WiFi signal is found in WiFi mode your data connection will be used. To avoid charges from your operator only use this mode if you have a good WiFi connection or a data allowance.
The Local Numbers service is currently available for phones registered in the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Additional WiFi/3G calling mode for troubleshooting past calling issues
- Import contacts issue fixed