Afraid to miss some destinations? Set an alarm to remind you!
Ever missed your stop on public transport, because you were enjoying your music or books?
Ever forgot something to do along the way to somewhere?
Let this location alarm help you!
Set some destinations, and this alarm will remind you when you approach them. You can set
vibrate your phone, and choose an alarm sound you like. Then, take the road!
1. Satellite View of the map.
2. Traffic View.
3. Vibration of the Alarm.
4. Sound of the Alarm.
5 Sound Volume.
6) Distance to destination to trigger the alarm.
7) Choice of different alarm sounds.
1) Location Alarm Uses both GPS and Network for Positioning, if available.\n\n
Activate them through Settings ==> Location access ==> GPS satellites, Wi-Fi and mobile network location.\n\n
2) Because Google Map service is needed, one more setting is important, one more setting is important.
\n\n Check the app Google Settings ==>Location==>Let
Google apps access your location. It must be set ON.\n\n