Afraid to miss some destinations? Set an alarm to remind you!
Ever missed your stop on public transport, because you were enjoying your music or books?
Ever forgot something to do along the way to somewhere?
Let this location alarm help you!
Set some destinations, and this alarm will remind you when you approach them. You can set notification in status bar, vibrate your phone, and choose an alarm sound you like, or even let voice remind you. Then, take the road!
1) Satellite view of the map.
2) Traffic information on the map.
3) Center the map with your current location.
4) Show alarm range in map.
5) Notification in status bar.
6) Pop-up text of alarm
7) Vibration of the alarm.
8) Sound of the alarm.
9) Sound volume
10) Alarm repeat frequency
11) Voice of the alarm. (Refer to Google for supported TTS languages.)
12) Choice of different alarm sounds. (Only in Pro version)
13) Distance to destination to trigger the alarm.(Separate for each alarm in Pro version.)
14) Days to enable or disable the alarm.
15) Power option
16) Alarm list export and import. (Only in Pro version)
Note: Higher accuracy means higher performance, but shorter battery lasting time.
Pro version is ad free.
* Network location doesn't update in some devices sometimes. Two workarounds are possible: 1) reboot device. 2) manually stop the Google Services Framework, clear data and cache and reboot, which allows the device to use network location services again. We'll try to find other nicer solutions to fix the problem.
UI improvement and bug fix.