Lock your device without using the power button. Instead use a single touch to lock your device and turn off the screen. No settings, no adds, just a simple and clean app!
To uninstall the application, see the instructions below!
• Lock the device with a single touch.
• Prevents wearing out the power button of your device.
• Takes up almost no space (< 45Kb).
• Power efficient: kills itself after locking screen.
• Also works when long-pressing the search button.
If you like this app, consider making a donation!
How to uninstall the application?
• Settings -> Security (or Location & Security) -> Device Administrators.
• Click on "Lock My Screen" and choose "Deactivate".
• You can now uninstall the app.
Keywords: lock, screen, screen off, free.
Sep 15, 2013 - Added support for Android 4.3.
May 22, 2013 - Fix for Android 4.0.3/4 devices.
May 21, 2013 - Added some subtle instructions for uninstalling the application.
Mar 23, 2013 - Prevent app from showing in "Recent Apps" list since this app has a non-conventional lifecycle.
Nov 15, 2012 - Added support for Android 4.2.
Nov 02, 2012 - Added support for Android 2.2 devices and up.
Nov 01, 2012 - Updated logo.
Oct 29, 2012 - First release.