Perform PC workstation locking when:
* Your phone is out of range of WiFi router
* Or you turn off WiFi on your phone
* Or you turn off beacon service on your phone
Please note: you should download and install PC receiver on your workstation from our web-site.
1. Android phone with WiFi hadware and with Lock When Gone beacon service installed.
2. PC workstation with Microsoft Windows(tm) and Lock When Gone receiver installed. Supported OS vesrion is XP SP2 and higher.
3. Workstation and your phone should be connected by WiFi router and be into the one IP network.
How it works:
1. Beacon service (on your phone) regularly send UDP broadcast packet in IP nework.
2. Receiver on your PC workstation detects this packets and monitors beacon's state.
3. When beacon will change state from 'In Range' to 'Out of Range', then PC workstation will locked.
Minor bug was fixed.