Lockwatch keeps your phone safe and secure by emailing you when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code. The email includes a stealth photo taken with the front camera and a map showing the location of your phone.
Make sure you check your Spam folder and mark the message as not being spam.
• Protect yourself against a lost or stolen phone by providing police with photo evidence and a location of the thief.
• Find out if your partner or a work colleague is trying to unlock your phone when you are not around.
KEEP YOUR PHONE SAFE AND SECURE
★★★★★ - Absolutely brilliant My wife left her phone in a shop, fortunately it had this app installed. We got three high-quality mugshots of the thief and the police were able to track him down and recover the phone. Highly recommended, and the premium upgrade even more so.
★★★★★ - Perfect I used this when my phone was stolen and was totally able to track it and help the police with the investigation. I also got 3 perfect pictures of the person who stole it.
★★★★★ - Saved me Love this app. My ex stole my cellphone and the police was able to charge him with robbery of the 2nd degree. He tried to lie and say he was at work but with this app the court knew the truth. Thanks so much.
• Takes a stealth photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong unlock code is entered.
• Determines the location of the break-in attempt using GPS and Wi-Fi.
• Immediately sends the photo and a map showing their location to your email address.
• Completely silent and invisible operation. No warnings are shown to the intruder.
• No need for a third-party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android.
• Works with pattern, pin or password lock screens. Fingerprint and face unlock are not supported on all devices.
• No battery drain. The app runs only when the wrong unlock code is entered.
Android requires a minimum of 4 digits or dots for each unlock attempt. Make sure you read the help page to understand how Lockwatch works.
Upgrade to the premium version to access additional features. One purchase unlocks all premium features on all your Android devices for life.
• Detect SIM card changes - Emails you if a new SIM card is inserted into the phone.
• Send email after power on - Emails you when the thief turns your phone back on (e.g. when they are home).
• Take multiple photos - Includes three photos in the email instead of one. Each photo is taken roughly one second apart.
• Record sound - Records 20 seconds of high quality sound using the built-in microphone.
• Turn on data connection - Automatically turn your data connection on and off if needed (Android 4.x only).
• Send an SMS to a friend - If there is no data connection, sends an SMS with the location of your phone.
Read more about the premium features on http://bit.ly/lwpremium.
For help using Lockwatch, please read http://bit.ly/lockwatchhelp.
Contact us at [email protected]
to report any problems.
Permissions are explained on http://bit.ly/lwperms.
- Redesigned the opening screen to show more helpful tips.
- Many people complained the emails are being sent to Spam. Make sure you check your Spam folder and mark the email as Not Spam.