Lock screen widget with notifications
• Locky allows you to check your notifications without unlocking your device.
• It monitors notifications coming from any app on your device, and displays them on your lock screen.
• Pebble Watch support
Locky Widget can display :
• SMS, missed calls notifications
• New Gmail/Email/Exchange messages notifications
• Messages notifications from IM apps (Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, ...)
• Social networks updates notifications (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, ...)
• Calendar reminders
XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2358010
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the Locky accessibility service/notification listener. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for Locky to be able to process them.
- Integrated a crash detection tool that should make the detection of crashes easier (and the correction faster)
- Pebble Watch support
- Bug fixes