You can view real-time system log of android. Following four log files can be displayed. In particular, the event log is more easy-to-see forms than the standard logcat program.
- main - the main application log file
- system - a log for low-level system messages and debugging
- events - for system event information
- radio - for radio and phone-related information
- Quick scroll: By tapping the right edge of the log view, quick scroll bar will appear. Using this scroll bar, you can scroll whole log quickly.
- Log size: On the log type selection dialog box, new text field has been added. This field controls maximum number of logs.
- Exclude option for dalvikvm GC logs.
Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/IT-plus/284873071535225
Add new option for excluding verbose GC_CONCURRENT/GC_EXPLICIT log from dalvikvm on the "Set Filter" dialog.
If this option is enabled, "GC_*" log will be filtered out.
Minor minor bug fix.