New version 2.0
Augmented Reality (AR) application to demonstrate how this technology can be applied for education purposes and/or for museums installations, as well as to promote Science to the general public.
To visualize the Augmented Reality content, please print the following markers in B&W:
Direct links to the PDF files:
- Letter size: http://logielab.com/promotypes/docs/markers/trex-letter.pdf
- A4 size: http://logielab.com/promotypes/docs/markers/trex-a4.pdf
Postal Card presented on a Congress
Alternatively the markers can be also found at:
With the application running and the marker printed, point your camera device to the marker to unleash the AR content.
- Ambient sound added
- Scene was enriched with new objects to create a better atmosphere
- Objects textures improved to achieve a more realistic and better looking
- Instructions are shown once the app starts
- Information button was added to provide more information about the T. rex (currently only available on spanish, we will work on an english version)
- Marker button was added to easily find the files to print
- Added functionality to exit the app with the Android device "back" button