Logkat allows you to read your Android devices logs even when you are not connected to a computer. This is an invaluable resource when developing applications, as you will be able to debug your apps even when you are nowhere near a computer.
With Logkat you can:
- See color coded log messages
- Use the filtering system to only see messages you want
- Use the tabbed interface to manage multiple filters
- Save the log to your device for future reading
- Pause logging temporarily to give yourself more time to read
- Read logs from any of the three buffers, and at any message level
For more features, check out Logkat Pro!
Please contact the developer for any feature requests / errors encountered when using the application.
Warning: If kept running in the background, logkat will carry on consuming battery, so please remember to close it properly!