Suck at last hitting in League of Legends? Want to practice and pass time during loading screens? Then this last hit simulator is the app for you! Download now and farm your way to Diamond in no time!
- Simple, clear graphics,
- Highscore function for keeping track of your last hitting progress,
- Clear sounds to easily judge your attacks,
- Visible minion attacks,
- Cannon minion every 3 waves,
- Melee and ranged modes,
- Classic, 10-waves mode and endless mode,
- 3 difficulty levels with variable attack speeds,
- Visual feedback to judge your autoattacks with ease,
- Compatible with all devices (including tablets), and Android 2.3.3+,
Each wave has 6 minions (with cannon minion waves having 7), whose health bars are being lowered consistently by friendly minions. The aim is to last-hit each minion in the 10 waves, and beat your highscore and highest streak. As you improve at last-hitting in the app, see your last-hitting in League of Legends improve multiple times over! Can you reach the perfect score?
I'd like this app to be free, so I'm showing banner ads on the score screen. Is that cool? Nice!
Summoner name: Djinne (EUW) - Add me, and maybe we can play a game together!
05/07/2014 - #20 League of Legends app 2 weeks after release !
08/07/2014 - #18 !
12/07/2014 - #16 !
17/07/2013 - #9 - TOP 10 !
22/07/2013 - #7 !
27/07/2013 - #5 - TOP 5 !
- Moar bugfixes! Keep your feedback coming guys :)
- App now compatible with 2.3.3+ again,
- Bug fixes,
- Added thematic background music,
- Fixed bug where minions would attack an invisible cannon minion on waves 4+,
- I put a free app in the score screen :) It'll probably only be there until the next update, so download it while you can!