@ If you can install and set up Lonely Android application on someone's Android mobile, you can track his/her private SMS and Calls! @
Lonely Android application sends SMS and Call notifications from your Android mobile to your mailbox. This application is very useful when you are at school, college or office and you have forgotten your Android mobile at home. You can remotely turn on Lonely Mode and check emails at office that the Lonely Android application sends to the specified email address.
* Features *
There are two editions of the application Free edition and Pro edition. The following features are common to both Free and Pro editions of the application.
- password protection
- turn on/off Lonely Mode by pressing 'Turn On/Off Lonely Mode' button
- remotely turn on Lonely Mode by calling from the same number three times within three minutes
- remotely turn on/off Lonely Mode by sending an SMS to your mobile that contains 'Lonely Mode On/Off Code'
- user defined 'Lonely Mode On Code' and 'Lonely Mode Off Code'
- receive incoming, outgoing, draft, read, locked, unlocked and deleted SMS notifications via email
- receive incoming, outgoing, read and deleted Call notifications via email
- receive email notification listing all SMS that were received, sent and saved in past 24 hours when somebody turns on Lonely Mode
- receive email notification listing all calls that were received, rejected, missed and dialled in past 24 hours when somebody turns on Lonely Mode
- receive email notification when somebody restarts the mobile
Unlike Pro edition, Free edition of the application displays advertise banners. The Pro edition of the application contains three additional features listed below.
- receive email which contains password of the application when somebody presses 'Forgot Password' button
- SMS and Call email notifications display Group names of a Contact
- automatically start internet connection before sending email notifications if internet connection was not available at the time of sending email notifications
automatically stop internet connection after sending email notifications if internet connection was not available at the time of sending email notifications
* SMS Notifications *
If Lonely Mode is on, the application sends email notifications when somebody sends you SMS or somebody sends SMS from your mobile. The application also sends email notifications when somebody saves SMS as a draft, somebody reads unread SMS, somebody locks or unlocks SMS and somebody deletes SMS.
* Call Notifications *
If Lonely Mode is on, the application sends email notifications when somebody calls you or somebody calls from your mobile. The application also sends email notifications when somebody reads unread calls and somebody deletes calls.
* Automatic Internet Connection *
The Pro edition of the application will automatically start WiFi and Mobile Data internet connections before sending email notifications. If WiFi and Mobile Data internet connections were off at the time of sending email notifications then the application will automatically turn off WiFi and Mobile Data internet connections after sending email notifications.
Unlike Pro edition, Free edition of the application does not automatically start internet connection. The Free edition of the application frequently checks that if active internet connection is available or not. While performing this check, if the Free edition of the application detects active internet connection then it sends email notifications.
* Help *
To know more about the application, please read the Help section that is inside the application.
missed call mailer
email missed call
missed call messenger
email calls and sms
* Version 3.5.1 *
- fixed bugs in background service that sends SMS and Call notifications via email
- fixed a bug in call notifications for Samsung Galaxy GT-I9100
- improved email notifications
- improved theme
- improved performance
- updated Help
* Version 3.4.1.Free *
- fixed major bugs
- fixed wrong Call notifications on some LG Android mobiles
- updated Help section
* Version 3.3.1.Free *
- fixed one major bug
- enabled support for Eclair & Froyo
- updated email notifications