I can't stress this enough: It's ONLY FOR JELLYBEAN AND UP, because JellyBean accepts the proper Unicode characters that no other versions have the ability to show. There's nothing I can do to help. :/
While perusing reddit, I realized that the Look of Disapproval and other Unicode faces are supported on JellyBean! (and higher). After minutes (which turned into hours after getting actual features into it) of slaving over my keyboard, I came up with this.
I wanted a way to do the look of disapproval, among other (Unicode faces, kaomojis, and emojis), quickly and easily, without having to Google it up, copy, and all that, you know the deal.
This app makes it easy! You just open the app, find the face/emoticon you want to copy, then tap on it. Bam! It's in your clipboard, ready to argue/chat/troll with. :D
- Tap an emoticon to put it into your clipboard
- Long-press an emoticon to share it with other apps.
- Samsung Multi-Window & SplitScreen compatible!
- Also LG Dual Window compatible!
- Optional Persistent Notification that upon clicking opens a "quick" view of the app, allowing you to do any of the aforementioned basic features while you're in other apps. :]
- Great for your copypastas!
- Unicode characters take up more "character space" than ASCII characters do, so, be careful if you have text messaging limits.
- If you'd be the trolls you probably are, you should have your review use a Unicode face, to bother the ICS and lower users. ;)
- Added Russian Translations!
- Not much visually changed, but I fixed up some tiny things in the layouts that bothered me.
- Fixed one of the translation strings not being used, it just said "Interface" in settings for everyone, woops. :v
- Faces are centered by default, BUT THERE'S STILL A SETTING FOR THAT, IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE INTO...
* Send me any ideas, or requests for presets. :D