Lorex Eco Stratus allows you to connect to Lorex Eco DVRs featuring the exclusive Lorex Stratus Connectivity service. Lorex Stratus Connectivity allows you to view your cameras on your mobile phone using a simple 3 step setup process. Simply download the app, scan the QR code on the top of your DVR and enter the password to connect to your system. No complicated port forwarding or network configuration is required.
The app allows you to:
- View live video from multiple cameras.
- View recorded video saved on your DVR hard drive.
- Save snapshots and video directly to your device.
- Control PTZ cameras from your phone or tablet.
- Android v2.3 and higher supported.
- High-speed Internet access and a router (not included) are required. Please note that an upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance.
- Connect your DVR to your router using an Ethernet cable.
- For detailed instructions, see the Quick Networking Guide included with your product or on www.lorextechnology.com.
New in this version:
- Fixed app hanging issues
- Improved app stability
- Fixed compatibility issues with certain 10 inch tablets