Lead the greatest armies in the history of mankind in Lords of Strategy Civilizations! Win an ancient card - style battles and face-off against thousands of players online. Build structures and defence weapons to protect your base and rise armies to defeat opponent. Prove your tactical skills in tense battles. Fight your way to become mightiest General alive in this great turn-based card strategy game!
* Ancient civilizations armies including Romans, Greeks, Chinese and Japanese
* Addictive card-battle action!
* Build your own unique deck to defeat oponent!
* Win special cards through campaigns!
* Original art of every card
* Tablet devices supported!
* Battle rival armies LIVE in REAL TIME!
* Cross platform mobile battles supported (Android, iOS, Kindle)
Available in free version:
* Multiplayer (Versus)
* Full Rome and Greece campaigns
PLEASE NOTE! Lords of Strategy Civilizations is free to play, but some in-game items are available for purchase. Multiplayer (Versus) mode requires an internet connection to play. Multiplayer can crash on free, opened or unprotected networks. If such scenario happens, try to change the network.
*Game is compatible with AMR 7 processors and higher.
*We are adding support for other processors, so please be patient until further notice.
On low-end devices you may experience frequent crash or freeze. Clearing memory and restarting the game might resolve the problem.
Otherwise uninstall and reinstall the game.
Taglines: military, empire, warrior, imperial, dynasty, castle, nations, warfare, emperor, troops, conquer
• Graphics improvements – For those with lower resolution phones much faster gameplay and user experience.
• Mobile Ads – Don't worry we won't spam you. We placed ads just at the end of the games. Ads can be removed when you unlock one of the package. Those who already bought something won't get any Ads.
• Removed Versus - Very few players actually used this multiplayer option. We removed it...until development of better solution.
Thank you all very much for playing and rating!