Android App for Lotus Notes Email
Check your Lotus Notes emails on any android device from anywhere.
You have to setup your account only once and you will need your username, password and lotus mail server for this.
If you are currently using Lotus Notes desktop application or web browser for accessing lotus notes email, then follow below link to know how to setup your account.
Currently it supports following features. New features will be added and updated here when new version is released.
1) Auto sign in. When your iNotes session expires it sign you in automatically.
2) New Email notification (Configurable interval).
3) Attachment Downloads (Downloaded to iNotes folder on device internal storage/SD card).
4) Compose/Forward/Reply/Reply to All.
5) Multiple email deletion.
6) Mark email Read/Unread
7) Add/Remove Quick Flag.
8) view/Edit your address book contacts.
9) View your calendar.
Fixing bugs of previous version (1.7). and other fixes.
Blank screen issue fix.
1) Added Downloads link to access downloaded attachments from application
2) Handling Password expiration
3) Fixes for downloading attachment
4) Fixes for new email notification
5) Performance Improvements
6) Other bug fixes