Lotus Andy Chat is a Sametime client for the Android platforms v2.2 or higher!
Stay connected to your co-workers wherever you go with a user-friendly, intuitive user interface and its rich functionality!
Lotus Andy Chat uses your existing data connection to connect directly to your Lotus Sametime server without any extra server software.
The client includes the following features:
- Managing your buddy list, including adding and removing buddies and groups.
- Hiding off-line contacts.
- Partner business card.
- Easily switching between active conversations using tabs.
- Background message notification.
- Possibility to make a call (using default dialer) to your partner directly from the Lotus Andy Chat.
- Possibility to compose an e-mail (using default e-mail client) to partner from a person info window.
- Seting your status and a custom status message.
- Viewing real-time updates on the status of your buddies.
- Tracking partner status using alerts on the status updates.
- Multi chating.
- Easily accessing and managing your conversation history.
* Saving chat history on SD card or internal memory option.
* Viewing chat history without server connection
* Rolling-up grouping chat history by date
- Two widgets (one for unread messages and one for all incomming messages)
What's in this version:
1. Status message is restored when application restarts
2. Option to hide/show mobile icon in your status
3. Files transfer
4. Smiles support
5. Option to have AndyChat automatically reconnect in case of network failure
6. Chat history export
7. Indicator that your chat partner is currently typing a message