Andy Chat is a Sametime client for the Android platforms v2.3 or higher.
Stay connected to your co-workers wherever you go with a user-friendly, intuitive user interface and its rich functionality!
Andy Chat uses your existing data connection to connect directly to your Lotus Sametime server without any extra server software.
The client includes the following features:
- Managing your buddy list, including adding and removing buddies and groups.
- Option to hide/show mobile icon in your status.
- Files transfer
- Option to reconnect automatically in case of network failure
- Hiding off-line contacts.
- Partner business card.
- Easily switching between active conversations using tabs.
- Background message notification.
- Possibility to make a call (using default dialer) to your partner directly from the Andy Chat.
- Possibility to compose an e-mail (using default e-mail client) to partner from a person info window.
- Seting your status and a custom status message.
- Viewing real-time updates on the status of your buddies.
- Tracking partner status using alerts on the status updates.
- Multi chating.
- Easily accessing and managing your conversation history.
* Viewing chat history without server connection
* Rolling-up grouping chat history by date
- Two widgets (one for unread messages and one for all incomming messages)
What's in this version:
- Option to show application icon in the status bar when connected
- Option to use custom port when connecting to the server
- Fixed connectivity and missing incoming messages notifications issues