Loughborough Wave Lab is an educational learning app designed to aid students in their understanding of electromagnetic wave concepts in an engaging and entertaining way!
- Virtual pond
- Persistent Sinusoidal Pulses
- Virtual Ripple Tank
- Waveguide Simulator
Loughborough Wave Lab is intended to accompany teaching on Electromagnetic phenomena and to provide students with an interactive way of seeing these principles in action!
Additional Android Features:
- Dynamic Performance Scaling (set a desired frames per second for the simulation, and the resolution of the environment is adjusted on the fly to achieve that speed)
Daniel Browne - Loughborough University
Guillermo Garrido Basurto - Instituto Tecnológico de Toluca
José Eduardo González Chavira - Instituto Tecnológico de Toluca
Ana Victoria Rodriguez Guerrero - Instituto Tecnológico de Toluca
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Young's Double Slit simulation mode
- Educators can now author their own custom simulation files, upload them to a web server and then have Loughborough Wave Lab execute the simulations.
- Multiple Synchronised Point Sources Mode added
- Significant improvements to simulation speed and resolution on all devices
- Revamped the entire user interface for an improved and consistent user experience across platforms