*NEW* Now support names using non-Latin characters such as Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Russian, Hindi, Finnish and many more!
The most complete and accurate love compatibility calculator. Up to seven different method of calculation, you have the options to use which one you prefer. Some method shows the percentage of compatibility between two person while others give a generic estimation of compatibility with some added advice. The only input needed is name and birth date. The app automatically determines other properties such as Sun Sign, Moon Sign, Moon Phases, Chinese Animal Year, etc based on the given birth date.
Due to the different method of calculation, results between them may vary slightly or a lot. Since not all method can be used to display the compatibility percentage, some methods will display a general estimation of compatibility.
Method of calculation includes:
1. Simple Gematria, Latin Gematria and English Gematria. This three different method of calculation displays the percentage of compatibility between you and the other person.
2. Pythogorean Numerology displays the couple type and give advice accordingly. Unable to determine percentage because this method does not allow it.
3. Horoscopes displays a compatibility estimation. No advice though.
4. Western Astrology displays the compatibility between the couple elements.
5. Chinese Astrology displays the compatibility between the couple animal year. No advice given... yet.
* PERMISSIONS: FULL INTERNET ACCESS and VIEW NETWORK STATE is used for Admob advertisement only. No data is collected, stored or transmitted by the app.
**Disclaimer: This app is for entertainment purposes only.
* Minor bug fixes.
* Added support for input names that is not using Latin characters.
* Added compatibility for wider range of devices.
* Fixed Force Closed when selecting Pythogorean Numerology for certain names and birth date.
* Fixed problem of unable to press Start in Landscape orientation.
* The layout for Landscape orientation is now correctly displayed.