With the Lowland Credit Union Mobile App. You can literally access your Lowland Credit Union account from anywhere, anytime instantly and securely. Doing business from your smart phone has never been easier or faster. You can manage your money with confidence with the Lowland Credit Union Mobile App. Including the following options:
- View account balances and history
- View images of cleared checks
- Transfer monies to other suffixes and/or Lowland Credit Union accounts
- Transfer monies to make your loan payments
- Access and pay bills using the Lowland Credit Union iPay-BillPayer
- Locate branches and ATM’s
- Contact Lowland Credit Union.
Lowland Credit Union is committed to the safety and privacy of your financial information. All your account data is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access, and your sensitive account information will not be stored on your mobile device.
In order to access the Lowland Credit Union Mobile App. You must currently be a member and enrolled in our Online Banking product.* For membership eligibility or to register for Online Banking, please contact our office at 423.581.8345.
*Your mobile carrier text messages and web access charges may apply. Membership eligibility required. You must live, work, worship, attend school, or do business in Hamblen, Jefferson, Cocke, Grainger Counties or within the city limits of Greeneville, Tennessee. Federally Insured by the NCUA.
Adds Mobile Deposit Feature and Maintenance Update